Add the AMCTO website to your list of trusted Sites
To ensure that your computer’s standard security settings don’t restrict you from accessing content on the AMCTO website please follow the directions below.
1. Open your internet browser.
2. Go to "Internet Options" in the "Tools" menu and select the "Security" tab.
3. Click the "Trusted Sites" icon and press the "Sites" button.
4. Uncheck the box labeled, "Require server verification ([https:) https:)] for all sites in this zone."
5. Add http://www.amcto.com to the Trusted Sites zone in the box under "Add this website to the zone."
6. Click the "Add" button to move the website address to the "websites" box.
7. Close the window using the button and press "OK" to complete the process.