Elections Discussion Forum

A place for members to connect on matters related to municipal elections.  
Posted by:
Wed, 05 Sep 2018 19:42:32 GMT

No, we are not. We require a signed original form with identification.

View conversation

Wed, 05 Sep 2018 13:38:27 GMT

Same. Our by-law on use of internet voting does not address advance voting or section 42(5). Sorry for the late response.

View conversation

Posted by: gailjaremy
Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:10:41 GMT

Yes, I am also looking for a training manual. Thanks!
Gail Jaremy
Twp of Hornepayne

View conversation

Posted by:
Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:57:57 GMT

If anyone would be willing to share their training material for those of us who are using paper ballots and manual would be greatly appreciated

View conversation

Posted by:
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:31:06 GMT

Are any Clerks accepting Applications to Amend the Voters' List by email and/or fax?

View conversation

Posted by: MREITH
Wed, 15 Aug 2018 19:25:11 GMT

I wonder if anyone has a policy on what you require to provide proof of ownership of a MNRF lease.

As you may know, many hunt/fish camp leases are in the name of one person, or a club, which is not incorporated and consist of a large number of members. Sometimes the lease is in the name of a deceased relative but cousin Joe still pays the fees.

I expect that I may have a number of camp members asking to be added to the voter's list this year. Does each have to be on the MNRF lease? Do you accept an association or club agreement (not incorporated)?

What have other municipalities required as evidence of "ownership" through this type of lease agreement?

View conversation