MPAC will be hosting “Enumeration Update – Product Canvassing, Data Products and Voters’ List Revisions”, a session for Clerks and Elections staff, as part of their commitment to support preparation for the upcoming 2022 municipal and school board elections.
The MPAC Enumeration team will provide an update on:
- VoterLookup.ca and the opportunity to promote this voter confirmation tool to ensure a more accurate PLE;
- canvassing for enumeration product requirements and VoterLookup.ca redirect messaging;
- production and delivery of electoral products including the PLE;
- production and delivery of the Exceptions Files to support currency of information for your voter’s list; and
- submitting Voters’ List Revisions to MPAC following the election.
The webinar is schedule for May 19, 2022 from 1pm – 12pm EDT.
For more information regarding MPAC's municipal webinars and to register, please visit: 2022 Municipal Webinar Schedul