The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) has created a digital toolkit to help property owners learn more about Ontario’s property assessment and taxation system.
The online toolkit contains:
- MPAC’s new video on how property taxes are calculated;
- Information on MPAC’s ‘Myth vs Fact’ education campaign;
- Key messages about the relationship between property assessment and property taxes;
- Frequently asked questions to share with frontline staff;
- Shareable content for municipal websites, newsletters, and social media; and
- Print materials that outline MPAC’s role in the property assessment and taxation system.
The toolkit of resources is available on MPAC’s website: Property Assessment and Taxation Toolkit